Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Aidiladha was spent in a so called bored...dull event.

After hub came back from solat Aidiladha, we went to my parents place. Mum requested me to do the fruit salad for her...cos most of my relatives loves it. No prob madam...we will do it for u.

So gedebak gedebuk settled everything by 12 noon. The menu was Nasi Briyani, Sweet & Sour fish, Paru goreng Chili, Udang Goreng Butter and fruit salad as dessert.

Since mama and papa decided to wait for us to finish the task, I then decided to go to my dad's aunt first, since it is only few blocks away. But hub was not too happy with the idea....yeah² i understand....we need to go to pasir ris a.s.a.p. And about 12.10, his phone rang....So wat I heard he said by 1.30 we will be in pasir ris.

I kept quiet all the way...one wrong step....I will get it...khekhe...

So off we went to my grandma's place and after that zoom to Paris Ris. Since the weather was not that great...we had to call for cab. And its always like this..bila tunggu..satu bayang tak nampak...bila dah call get the cab...theres so many available cab on the road. Hub being someone must keep to their promise...will always stay by what he had commit. So waited for the cab.

Reached Paris...eh Pasir Ris at 1.30 on the dot. So I was shocked.....to see not even a single member has got ready. Yg tgh tido lain...but excusable...hes sick. But yg lain² tu...hmmm...kept quiet again. Clock is ticking...but nothing is moving...They wanted us to eat lunch dulu...Lermak perut mcm nak meletup, makanan lum turun...nak kena masuk lagi....

Nak jaga hati org...tak nak tolak rezeki, we still eat. Khairin was fed too...with custard that my mil dah buatkan. I was reluctant to feed him cos he ate his farley biscuit in the morning..followed by milk and plain water.....Tkkan nak sumbat lagi....tank dia berapa cc jer sey....But the rule was bend. He ate...nanti tak kasi...apa plak.

So after lunch...tak bergerak jugak....then while hubby was smoking outside....i brought Khairin outside as hes too cranky...and hub looked at my face...

Hub : " Pas nie balik straight"
Me : "Huh!!! Kita blum gie umah Nyai"

(by this time hub just kept quiet...should I say more)...But deep in my heart, I do not want them to tink that I was the one who doesnt want to proceed. I, myself was shocked when hub broke the news.

So we went in, hub joined them to watch TV and mil started the conversation.

Mil : "Kau dah gie rumah nyai?"
Hub : "Lum lah....tak pegi lah...kirim jer"
Mil : "Kirim apa?...Kenapa tak pegi?"
Hub : "Dah kul brape....tgh hujan gini..Ingatkan tadi dtg sini semua dah siap. Pas makan trus chop² pegi."
Mil : "Alah ko pukul 9 pun boleh balik kan"
Hub : "Mak kirim salam kat nyai and yai"
Mil : "Aku gie mandi sekarang...Ko tunggu boleh kan"
(hub just kept quiet).....

So I tak fikir apa² lah..When mil dah ready nak kuar, hulur tangan for me to salam her..i was taken aback. Since shes going...pegilah sama²...

Me : "Mak nak gie umah nyai kan...Jomlah pegi"
Mil : "Dia taknak pegi.."(pointing at hubby)
(aku jadi mcm budak bodoh plak kat situ.....haiz)

So mil left a message, kalau nak balik, amik sendiri lauk² pat dapur...atau mintak kak ecah pack. Aik!!! Shes not going?? So in the end, mil went with youngest in law alone. There is one quote she said and after that 1001 questions starts to pop up in my mind....I guess u readers can read what I tink or feel.

But whatever, we made our move went back to my mums place, gave her the nasi brayani dam from pasir ris and initial plan stay kejap jer....but lotsa my aunties, uncles and cousins, jarang dpt jumpa Khairin so we stayed there for a while. By 10.30 we went home.

Oh ya, while at my mums place, I prepared Khairin's cereal per normal. He wanted to eat but...main²...hub pressed his tummy and it was keras. We decided to stop feeding him. And 10 mins later....the maid saw Khairin baju ada stain..His business went out of control, sampai terkeluar gitu sekali..Masya'Allah....terlampau byk makan kot....Ish!!!

No comments: