Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yippe long weekend. But too bad my wkend start only this tomorrow afternoon. Haiz....work commitment.

Looking forward for the wkend as Im gonna spend all the time that I have with my kimi raikkonon aka castello and also the short trip to....Kota Tinggi. Mesti ramai org kan!!! But never mind as long as I get to get to spend time with the loved ones.

Still trying to plan where we may land ourselves on Mon and Tues....Shopping centres confirm will be ghost town....Haiya....nielah dia if CNY, it seems that we only have limited choices. Movies??, but to think of the PH rates....it will only burn holes in our pocket...Worth it or not??

Knocking off in half an hrs time, cant wait to reach home....So to all my friends celebrating CNY, Gong Xi Fa Cai.....and Happy holidays everybody....

No comments: