Thursday, January 19, 2006

Scenario that took place yesterday morning...

Him : "Wah u dah tembam eh"
Me : "What!!!" (look at myself at the mirror)
Me : (went putting my face directly infront of him)...."am i fat?"
Him : "I said u tembam...didnt say u gemuk"
Me : "Ya...but..."
Him : "Maintain k....dun put on"
Me : "U see....its confirmlah..."
Him : "Gie jogging lah"
Me : "U lah....ckp jer nak ajak gie jogging but tarak bayang pun"

hub smiled all the way

Oh no!!! Yes I could see that I put on weight....During Eid last week, my cousin gave me the remark, my primary school mate gave me the remark....and the list goes on....

Clothings in the wardrobe are dumped there to collect dust. I always ask myself, when I can put them on again.

Hub said I dun eat much....but how come. I tink got to be firm....must eat proper diet....Hope to able to lose some weight....

No comments: