Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me....Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to Noraindah....Happy Birthday to me....

25 years ago @ 0851 hrs in Toa Payoh Hospital, a proud mother Edah Binte Yunan, had given birth to a healthy baby. She was a breech baby, it was so chaotic when she felt that the thing was out while she was still in the taxi. The baby butt came out first...and she was so lucky that they could reach the hospital on time and her gynae was on duty....They got to be quick to avoid from the baby being suffocation that may lead to death....

Syukur Alhamdulillah, she was safely delivered and now even after 25 yrs of life, I would vividly remember how I was born....Thanks mama & papa, without you, there wont be me. So therefore, I would like to share this moment especially with my beloved mama. Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense and nuisance.....

I will try my best to be filial daughter to both of u.


2) Hubby gaved me a surprised at midnight. Hehe...Thanks dear....I liked it very much. Really didnt expect you to give me that thing....whereas I thought it was another thing.....But on the whole, whether u give or may not give......a simple birthday wish is important and meaningful to me....

3) Thanks to Lily for the lunch treat at Arnolds yesterday....

So lets take a peek of what I received from hubby....

No comments: