Friday, January 13, 2006

Yesterday was on urgent leave....Arrghh!!! I broke my resolution....all because of a fall.

I fell after shower yesterday, with one leg in the toilet and the other outside. I didnt scream cos I didnt want to wake Khairin's up. I just clenched my teeth unduring pain. I limped trying to move towards the bed. Hub saw and asked me whats wrong. He tot of the hip pain that I complained almost everyday. When I told him that I had a fall, he was shocked and said that the loud sound just now was actually my fall whereas he thought it came from the neighbour next door.

He helped me and looked at my leg. My toe was blue black the area underneath my knee had a little swell. Hub was already late for work but in the end he called his Warrant Officer that he will be reporting to work in the afternoon due to my condition. He then examined the flooring and it could be that I had slipped on a patch of water just before the foot towel. I also told him maybe i had lose control while stepping on the slippers in the bathroom.

Smsed my sis, and she informed my mum. And my mum thought Khairin was the one injured. I tink malaikat lindung...cos I had the intention to bring him to the toilet as well to bathe him....but surprisingly after passing him his milk bottle, hes back to his dreamland. If he was to be on my arm...I just couldn't imagine.

At 8.30am, the door bell rang. Mum!!! She say, in my condition and this kinda weather...she shall fetch Khairin first. And then left me and hub at home. I went back to sleep while hub applied some ointment to me leg. Thanks hubby....

No comments: