Monday, February 13, 2006

Friday :

Hub suggested we spend the the night at Pasir Ris home, and I go to work from there the next day. I obliged to the idea. Hub asked me to wait for him at office, where he shall go home to get our stuffs, picked Khairin from mums place and fetched me. So he reached at about 7.30pm. Continued the journey to Pasir Ris and Khairin refused to let mil carry him when I passed him to her at the gate. Yeah let him warm up dulu.

I went in, left him at the living room and he start to crawl towards his favourite area....Where granny placed his toys. And he took his favourite toy and crawled to his granny and raised his hands. Pandai anak mama....*kiss* He broke the rules, he didnt sleep at his normal time, he slept at 9.30pm. Since sil not in town, we slept in her room, 3 beranak on one bed...I was very careful, takut terlanggar, tertentandang or terhempap Khairin.

Woke up, bathe, and got ready for work. Khairin will be taken care by hub and his family members.

Saturday :

Early part of the day was spent at work. Reached home at 1.30pm and he was sleeping after getting himself tired playing with mak chu, nyai and atok. At almost 5.30pm, hub wanted to go Parkway Parade. Went with Iza and mak. Khairin was eager and mentel....we walked around, went to banquet for dinner since Iza just came back from work. We went to Mothercare and I fall in love with gals clothings.....Iza took a few and showed me, "Kak, second one girl hor...I will have more choices to select..." (me smiling) "pray for me k....insya'allah"

Si Khairin ni plak, sibuk dok tgk baju pompuan gak, not only that kept staring at bb gal..."ewah², anak bujang nie..dah leh jaga mama lum?" hehe...

Headed home and reached at almost 9, and at 11.30 we decided to make our move. Thought nak tido jer sana, but hub didnt bring enough milk for Khairin, buat dia melalak tetgh mlm, mana nak cari.

Gedebak gedebuk, we reached home almost midnight. Put khairin in his cot, and I got the bed for myself...hehe...

Sunday :

Laze ard at home and by 3pm, I decided to go clinic due to my bad cough. Its been almost a week but it just didnt get better. Cost hub 41bucks...mahalnya...Ish!!!! I tink anitibiotic nyer pasal coz my throat was red...After that went to Causeway point. Metro having lotsa sales, but my sen got to be save...Aiseyman....next time hor...but i managed to get myself a bag....*wink*

While on our way back ibunda ku tersayang called, asking me tak kuar ke...masak apa. Since the marcaroni that I cooked for lunch still ada, I told her, we will pop by.....lagipun my dad jarang dpt jumpa Khairin, on weekdays, by the time he reached home, I already left my mums place....Pity him....

No comments: