Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yesterday I was on compassionate leave, the demise of my cousins wife on 31January 06 bersamaan 01Muharram 1427.

I was shocked when my mum broke the news to me. I was already at mums place to send Khairin before departing for work but I decided not to report for work. Smsed my clg and we actually had to wait cos the jenazah is still at SGH for post-mortem. According to relatives theres too much complications and whole procedure ends at almost 4pm.

Jenazah dimandikan dan dikafankan.....I was crying during the procedure, even though we were not that close, but I was in great grief especially towards her baby. Yes, arwahnya just gave birth and the baby is only 4 mths old and I could really feel that the journey in life would be very struggling w/o a parent.

Samsi my dear nephew, I could see hw intelligent u were at ur mums burial, you keep ooo..aaa...to others its like telling others u are able to speak or feel ur mums existence. I pray that Allah strengthens both ur dad and your heart. Life has to go on.

Al-fateha buat Allahyarhamha, Titik Marlina Binte Md Din. Semoga rohnya di tempatkan di kalangan orang2 yg beriman....

The whole episode left a great impact on me....When I saw hub, I looked at him and hugged him tightly, we had Khairin together with us and we must treasure all that we have now....we never know wat awaits us......

No comments: