Friday, February 24, 2006

Lately lots of things happened that made me kind of moody and tak kuasa.com

But nowadays...im beginning to smile...even its not ear to ear..but somehow it brightens up my life.

1) LUP that involves the flat Im staying now is confirmed....It will take abt 2yrs...(OMG, got to bear with the dusts...*ambil alat pelitup*) but I am really happy, a little tolerance and sacrifices means I dun have to pass by the corridor of inconsiderate neighbours.
p/s : to those who need to come to my home, for your own benefit, please alight at level 8 instead of 5.

2) The government giving cash this time...and its advance birthday present for my lil Khairin...apart from that, hes gonna get his next round of baby bonus as well...Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Now Im having headache, trying to get a place for dinner tonight. Its under the company's expenses...but the bosses are not going...only staffs. Bagus jugak..selalukan lah buat mcm nie...confirm my output gonna be more....(but im overwork liao...). Bosses tak ikut, lagi peaceful kami semua mkn....Khekhekhe

1) Seoul Garden
2) Bali Thai
3) Straits Kitchen
4) Cafe Vienna
5) Kintamani
6) Breeks
7) Swensens
8) Secret Recipe

mana satu eh....(Kreta racing no 1, wat number do you want?)

to choose a place for mkn pun memeningkan...

No comments: