Friday, February 10, 2006

Im coughing like hell. It wasnt that bad initially but since yesterday night it just went crazy. Hub looked at me and gave me a stare, claiming that my cough was so bad. It not that I dont wanna go clinic and get MC, its just that...im soo super duper malas and apart from that they are other reasons.

And yesterday evening, I tink the neighbourhood must be alarmed by my screamed. Hahaha...all because of one cockcoach. I just have phobia with lipas and that was the caused of the scream. I was watching TV when I heard the toilet door opened and hub was done with his shower. Then I saw a glimpse of something fly passed. I was extremely sure that I saw something and kept staring towards the kitchen. Hub was busy washing his hand at the sink and yes I saw it on the wall and I screamed..."aaahhh lipas....abang....lipas...."and it was the betina, which mean can fly one. I jumped up the sofa and luckily didnt fall, mind you the floor was slippery.

The cockroach and me went to opposite direction and I quickly hid behind hub. And insisted that he go and catch that monster. And last I saw it was at the curtain. Pushing hub to go and he checked every corner sambil dia membebel, "lipas oh lipas, aku tk kacau kau, jgn lah kau kacau aku...keluarlah" but no sign of it. Then I saw it crawling and screamed again...till hub kata, " Tolonglah yang...jgn pekik gitu mcm, terperanjat abg"....peduli apa...as long as that monster lum dapat i wont stop screaming....lol

It went to the balcony and I kept pointing to hub where it went. In the end he clench his fist and threw it out of the window. I asked him u sure or not, u jgn bedek. He say betul lah, naik penyet monster tu, tak percaya cium ah tangan...Chett!! *buek*

So it was done but I still feel unsecure, I kept thinking tadi dia kat langsir tiba-tiba crawl kat different area, could it be a different one...haiya...So mana-mana hub pegi I membontot...haha, and bila kat dapur he asked me to make coffee for him, and he wanted to leave the kitchen, then I said, "alah duk sini dulu, tunggu ayg lah....takut nie.... "

Indah...indah....u so the penakut....what to do...phobia ma....kwangx3

No comments: