Saturday, February 25, 2006

Friends close to me, must be anxiously waiting for my dinner update plus snaps of pics that I had planned. But Im really sorry that, something happened last min and it really made me lost mood.

Well to some people, maybe its a small matter or some kind of joke but hey for me its something really serious and it affects my pride.

It all happened when I just finished my Asar prayer, when I changed from telekung to tudung, and he opened the curtain...I was stunned. Instead of apoligising and close the curtain back, he just stood there and compliment. I quickly put on my hijab and went out. I was seriously disappointed and I lost all focus and concentration.

I thought I was safe, safe to pray cos all along this never happened, and this was the first time...He got the cheek to bring it up and told me to remove my hijab. He infact debated saying, he tot there was no one or I may be sleeping. But still, I told him off, if the curtain is draw, must be a lady inside....dun care whether shes sleeping or wat, u got no right to open....cos if theres no one inside the room, takkan curtain tu kita tutup kan...Use ur brain lah!!!

Throughout the journey, to dinner, I kept laughing with my colleagues but only GOD knows what was in my mind...I was affected by the whole issue and upon seeing hub at tampines, Khairin was sleeping but he woke up a while later and started to get cranky. We proceeded to the restaurant and Khairin started to cry like hell. People started to look at me one kind, as if I dun know how to pacify him....I did what I could, I said prayers in his ear, and one minute he was smiliing and quiet, but the next minute he wailed again.

It really tested my patience that he keep throwing his bottle and body from my arm. Till hub came out and took him over. He totally went silent in hubs arm. I was sad, and lately Khairin doesnt want me, and it happend again, with his wailing, with the incident at work, with mum & hub didnt bring along his plain water, really bothers me.

He didnt sleep still but was being cheeky when hub brought him in the restaurant. I lost my appetite, I didnt eat much. About 945 we left the restaurant, called for cab, and throughout the journey I just kept silent in fact till today I still havent talked much to hub.....I still cant forget the whole episode and worst still at office he brought up the issue asking me to remove my hijab...

No comments: