Monday, March 06, 2006

Im back with updates...

Been busy lately and with the Lazy bum bum mode, semua tak jln hehe...

Wkends was boring for me, cos the same routine will be over and over again. Sometimes I asked myself, can I skip Sats and Suns cos thats when or where arguments may step in.

Like many other working moms, Im in this dilemma as in, wkends it will be a trip to inlaws, kalau tak pegi nanti kecik hati. Kalau pegi, tersampai lambat, pun kena. So my conclusion, we will still go, kalau sampai lambat, I still made it a point to go....Let them play with Khairin and get in touch with any latest issues.

Alhamdulillah he doesnt get cranky anymore...Hes getting more and more familiar with the faces of hubs side.

Saturday
Decided to bring him for his D.A. at Ooi Baby & Child Clinic. I was worried that he may end up taking nis nap and will get to his takdemood.com character. Nights before, I kept explaining to him that I shall bring to Dr Foo's cos she need to test him. Member ni plak, org ckp dr nak test, dia ingat nak kasi itu enjet, badan mula hangat...Chet!!!

So we left home at around 10.30, and there was a crowd. I pun kanchong spider, takut dia tido, cos its his nap time. He started to get cranky and wants to roam satu clinic, alamak!! awak tu comel loteh, sekali org langgar, terbaring trus nanti....notty momma. He was so the menggeliat mcm belut, till hub gave up and pass him to me....Mak jugak!!

Then it was his turn...greeted Dr Foo and test begun. Alhamdulillah he passed his test and off we go. Naik cab trus lepak. We went back to mums place, since hub was hungry, nak tunggu kita masak, nampaknya late lunch lah. So had our lunch there, sempat bapak budak tido kejap then back to our home and quickly settle mana yg patut and off to Pasir Ris.

After maghrib, we went to geylang, cos fil was helping with a relative at a stall. So pendek kata our day was just mkn...I didnt eat much cos I ate quite huge portion of nasi briyani that sil cooked. By 10, we decided to make our move.

Sunday
Out for jemputan at Ubi...And guess wat, I forgot to bring along the prezzie for Alisha....Cos I thought nak singgah her place, if shes not around, just leave t at the gate....Mak nenek of me lah!! Mcm maner bleh lupa, padahal ingat punyer ingat...SO sorry alisha, dun worry I get it mailed to you....

After that went to hubs cousins place at hougang....New baby gal born...Nur Iqma...nice name, mata bulat, idung mancung...ans Khairin was too engrossed with the little cutie pie that he takblehdukdiam.com, panjat sana panjat sini, just to get glimpse of the babe, when I was feeding, and dengan pantas he taps the gals head.....Mak datok, brutalnya!!! Baby no 2...i tink got to wait first.....hehe

No comments: