Thursday, March 16, 2006

I think this entry is misleading cos, I have friends who ask for my new number....

Sorry for the tak clear information. Aniways Im still using my old number...Thanks!!!

****************************************

As much as I feel sad over the lost of my handphone, I know I got to face the reality. Its gone and will never return.

On Monday after work, hub suggested that I meet him at Sun Plaza. He brought me to the M1 shop, with one motive in mind, get myself a replacement phone. I wasnt agreeable but he insisted. I told him, on one condition. Choose ur own model and decide for yourself. He was reluctant alamak in my heart dah mcm filim industan plak!!!..After a long time, I managed to pester him saying yes.

And for that I got to sign up for another 2 yrs contract with the service provider. Hmm....

So here is the replacement....



Image hosting by Photobucket
ps : to friends to have my number, please sms me so that Im able to update my phone book. Thanks!!

No comments: