Wednesday, March 08, 2006

First of all welcome the returning of her....As guessed people miss your entries, so blog more since u go more time in hand liao.

On Monday evening Khairin got sudden fever visit, all of a sudden he became so lembik tak de mood for anything. Kept being cranky. Is he teething?? Im also not that sure, cos no signs of that except for one tooth yg ada and nickname pak mat gigi sebatang...lol

Or he trying to walk?? Watever it is darling, I just want you to be back to your normal self, its heartbreaking seeing you with the ayam berak kapoor look.

And, was it a blessing that he developed his fever? Cos on Monday itself, I received a call, arrangement for interview the next day. As much as I wanted to leave and find a new job, the feel takut is there. I dun know why....I know what I want, but sometimes that is the barrier of me moving forward. Address given and hub assisted me to find out the exact location. I was like...alamak mcm tempat jin kena tendang hehehe

I was still unsure till the next morning, I looked at Khairin and his temperature went slight down. I then decided to take time off, to be with him in the morning and by 9am, I left the house and told him, "Pray for mama sayang....its for our future" He kept crying and doesnt want to let go of me, but I know I must be firm....just go never turn back.

I reached the place, and from the first impression, I fell in lurve with it, from the environment and theres something that just attracts me....and in fact till today, I keep tinking but I know I cant pin on high hopes, cos the best person wins.

Ya'allah, pada saat ini aku dipersimpangan antara dua keinginan, dan aku tau walaupun tidak mustahil jika kedua permintaan ini dimakbulkan, aku redha akan apa saja pemberian rezeki mu kepada ku...Amin

No comments: