Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothing much happened during the weekend, cos I am still under the "DO NOT DISTURB" mode...about my handphone that went missing....

At work on Friday hub called me and asked whether I received any news from Comfort Cab and when I replied no, he immediately said, like that got to find oredi...I was like huh!! find!! cari!! nak cari kat mana I asked him, he said, kedai lah. In my heart I was like, No! No! dear...dun have to go to that extend.

At night, upon seeing hub at mums place, he kissed my forehead and knew that the issue was troubling me and tried to cheer myself up. I kept letting out tears and in fact during dinner when I looked at his face, auto ni airmata meleleh...Tulen hor, not main-main one.

He kept comforting me, and told me not to tink so much, its gone. I told him, it just the way i received it, its my first bdae prezzie from him and tat makes thing worst. If I had bought it with my own money I believed Im not this affected.

We went home and I was totally in buzzed off mode and went straight to bed. I saw him surfing M1 webbie but seriously Im not interested.

Morning came I got myself ready for work. The journey was so damn bored w/o handphone. In fact another reason of y i forgot abt my handphone, I was too engrossed with reading...Memoirs of A Geisha. So now seeing this book makes my heart pinched, ada jugak terfikir nak buang *lol* but common Im still sane. Sesungguhnya buku tak bersalah. So now dlm train no sms = reading

After work went back to my mums place, cos Khairin was there. I waited for hub to come, before eating lunch together with him. After lunch while I was browsing the classified section, I asked him this

Me : "Nak go sepang"...
Him : Silent w/o any hok/hek.
Me : "Sepang...sepang...minta kena sepak. Kena sepak nak!!. Dahlah handphone ilang, ckp byk pulak"
Him : Smiling at my own question and answer...."I tak ckp eh"
Me : "Yeah I know....berpijak di bumi nyata"*lol*

Sunday:

Cooked simplest dish, and straight to mil place. Spent the whole day there and I was having terrible headache.

All this because of ear infection, toothache

ear infection = korek telinga like nobody's business
toothache = makan gula-gula byk sgt

handphone ilang = my own carelessness

Have a great week peepz....

No comments: