Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So fast and its midweek already.....

My leg is aching...but alhamdulillah not that bad, tulah once in a blue moon, exercise...amik kau!! Well atas nak shed off kilos nyer pasallah...i joined her to the netball training....Its been ages I played the game and all the knowledge karat lor.....

First time training and I shall say I had an enjoyable time and....enjoyable ride home....Maceh eh Lily....u shouldnt have take the trouble to ask ur hub to send me to Yishun...Niways..thanks alot.

During training, I did perspire a lot....Naik rimas pulak...but it good sign per...dun complain...So once I reached my place, hub waited for me downstairs with kimi....Hes finally awake, nak fetch mama nyer pasal....Thanks both darling hub and dear son.

Rested for awhile and headed for shower.....and yeah..baru excercise, mak tapaukan nasi...sayang pulak tak mkn...hahaha.....So after that, ironed my clothes and off to the dreamland....I had difficulty to sleep cos my leg was aching like hell....I cant bear to wake hub up cos, whose idea was to join....I got to endure myself.

Alahamdulillah, when I woke up in the morning, the pain wasnt that bad and something motivate myself to work....Guess what??

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: