Friday, March 10, 2006

63 days its with me and its gone.

Its true I have to understand sometimes its just not my rezeki, but the scenario of how I get it is very sentimental to me.

My hub isnt the romantic type who pleases me with surprise, to be frank, he never bothers to even get a card for important dates like my bdae, wedding anniversary, apa lagi gifts.

After I confide with him, hes now able to understand. For me, I dun need him to shower me with expensive gifts, but a simple wish will do, it could really make me on a cloud nine.

And it was a total different this year round during my birthday, I just couldnt believe he would get me something that was out of my thought. He said, since he got extra incentives, he dun mind, but it cant be always. I understand what he meant by that.

That "thing" hold too much memories of me, hub and our beloved son, and due to my own carelessness, I lost it. If not of a message from my colleague I tink it will still be in my bag all along the journey.

How I miss u my
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: