Tuesday, August 09, 2005

...Anniversary Mood...

Here comes the day.

Happy 40th bdae to Singapore..

Whereby the nation are out there to celebrate Singapore Independence, we do not want to be excluded hahaha!!! Thats the reason why we chose this date. Its holds lots of memories to Singaporeans and hope to us too.













Happy 2nd anniversary to my beloved husband, Mohd Khalid Ahmad. It was this date in 2003, i was solemnised to a wonderful man whom I had just got to know to. To me how long or short the time frame was, its just numbers, that we will stop counting when we decided not to go further. Alhamdulillah, been husband & wife for 2 years had really thought us that, mariage is not as easy as youngsters out there may think.

It was this date too in 2004, that I found myself pregnant. Syukur alhamdulillah, our prayers were answered and thank you Allah for giving us the chance and opportunity to become parent. Insya'ALLAH will we carry out the amanah our best with iman & taqwa. How fast time went, now Ahmad Nur Khairin b Md Khalid is already 3months and 6days to be exact.





























At this moment, what more could I ask for except for the well being of family and my little sweethear especially. Ya'Allah berkatilah rumahtangga ku bersama suami & zuriat kami. Lindungilah kami dari segala kesusahan dan fitnah.

To my hubby thanks for all you had done for me. Accepting me for who I am, never looked into my past and satu i love very much....tak lokek hehehe....May our marriage last and be stronger each day. Thanks for lurving me.

No comments: