Wednesday, August 10, 2005

...The Celebration...


















The anniversary celebration wasnt that bad. Well no mushy2 hehehe...cos I was shocked to hear from this someone..."Jaga2 pat2 anniversary nie lah, selalu accident"...Hmm...hehehe, shared the joke with hubby and he told me, next time joke balik," Now cannot nanti kena saman + points hahaha..." well its the time of the month. Initially I was quite worried and stress, coz it came late and missed one cycle. We are not ready for another one yet, but if its a gift from Him, we will accept. But now kena tepis saner sini....*wink at hubby*

We didnt went out earlier coz aiya, of all days mr flu and friends decided to give me a visit. Start counting...1, 2, 3, wow its been long since I last got sick...And it has to be on my anniversary, kacau mood ajer...No chance to take mc cos Im on leave on wednesday....I took a day leave due to some family issue, but my god my leave was wasted man. It was being postponed to Friday. No way that I will take leave again....Lucky mum was understanding enough but on my part I feel bad....

Back to how my day was spent. At 5pm, hati nie dh semangat nak tgk celebrate @ yishun. Its a day for remembrance. So off we went out at ard 6. Sent khairin to mum place, not that I wanna lepas tgn tau, mum knows how much I love to watch the jet pass and fireworks and volunteered to look after khairin cos she doesnt want khairin to get restless there...Yeah with all the crowds and hot weather and also the berdentam dentum.

Went with hubby, sis, kanak2 and narti. It had a great atmosphere. Can see the excitement at everyones face. Manage to catch the jet pass and my niece who is 2 plus was so takut, and in my heart lucky khairin didnt follow.. Watched the fireworks and it was indeed the best celebration I ever seen cos this time the theres fireworks and 4 different places too. Hope for the coming years its gonna be this kinda celebration...

And dh kelam kabut sgt, sampai terpula nak bawak dgcam. But managed to get few shots from my handphone. Will get the pics uploaded soon. Meanwhile heres how my sweetheart looked on our anniversary day...For more photos please click 2nd Anniversary
















Khairin with the gift from aunty ayu...

No comments: