Friday, August 26, 2005

...T.G.I.F.

Alhamdulillah the day of the week has come..Yippe...Tomorrow my off saturday. Today got dating ;) with my husband lah saper lagi....takkan scandal kot!!! Kwang...kwang...kwang...

The date, we are going for movie, The Maid. It was me the gatal woman, to date husband, cos it been long since we last caught a movie in the cinema. Mula2 bila nak ajak tu fikir berkali kali cos takut husband turn down as lately hes been too tired and stress with the course that he is in now...Cian husband, tuesday got exam some more.

Alhamdulillah too he doesnt turn me down. To our little Ahmad Nur Khairin, Dun worry sweetheart, you will be in great care of nenek, and for sure will be enjoying ur own movies with the three kiddos. Mama & Papa will be back as soon as we can to fetch you....*muah*

To all my blog readers, friends, have a great weekend....Bubbye...

No comments: