Saturday, August 20, 2005

...Tulang...

Yummie, got my tulang yesterday. Ive got the craving to eat tulang lately but just couldnt get the chance. People kept saying baru anak satu.....Well wat the problem ha?? Ku punyer suka ah...

So that day I bought this garlic baguette from Delifrance and offered to my nephew.

Me : "Ilham nak??"
Ilham : *shook his head*
Me : Quite surprised as he loves to eat. "Knp tak nak?, Ilham kenyang eh?"
Ilham : "Tu hari Ilham dh makan tulang dgn roti nie, Papa beli 2 satu rumah bawah, satu rumah nenek" (well actually my sis was staying just one floor down from my mums place)
Me : "What Ilham makan tulang!! Bila?? OOooo.. tak ajak mano eh? Lain kali mano beli taknak kasi ham.
Ilham : Guilty face and ran towards the kitchen....

Told my mum and sis what happened and well I was just joking with this cute nephew of mine. So due to that the cravings makin meluap luap. So after work yesterday, met husband at Lavender Mrt Station and made our way to Beach Road Food Centre. Woi!!! byk kedai Deen Biasa...Apa lagi while husband was waiting for satay, I went over to buy my tulangs. This man gave me namecard and told me order then antar rumah pun boleh....Hmmm...ask him abt the delivery charge and told me Yishun will cost $12.00. Dlm hati, wow good offer. Cos it will be the same if i were to go and buy myself. The cab fare home will cost ard there. So husband...*be on ur guard*...mana tau ader jer org ketuk pintu untuk hantar tulang....

Went back to my mums place. Laid the food and tinggal tunggu my sis jer for the baguette. Enjoyed myself and this niece of mine who is a piranha for tulang kept aiming for the som2. Pantang lepa, the som2 will be gone from my plate *evil look*

Takpe lah, buat apa nak argue2, shes just a kiddo. But kena jaga2 gak cos its heaty. After finished our meal, decided to go home. Khairin, we decided to leave behind as yesterday nite lotsa bakar2, husband and I were having this not rite feeling to bring khairin back. Cos initially I told husband, mum and sis abt kak oni's doter after I read her blog. Then on TGIF yesterday ada trailer for the movie THE MAID. Mama wants to jaga khairin for the nite. So off we go.

On our way home, people were still doing their prayers and burning here and there. Nak jalan pun kena hati2. All of a sudden my migraine came back. Due to all these asaps. The whole day at work our next door neighbour were burning and the smoke can be smelt rite to my nose...kepala dh mula bengal.

Once reached home, washed my feet, clean myself and I was totally flat. Husband knew that I was having migraine and he didnt disturb me for anything. Sorry darling that u got to make ur own coffee...:-(

No comments: