Tuesday, April 19, 2005

...37 weeks....

...37 weeks...


Alhamdulillah managed to reach my 37 weeks of pregnancy. Roughly 2 more weeks to go before my E.D.D. Reached hospital at 9.30 (appointment at 9.20). Register, took bp, urine test and weight, within 2 weeks naik 1.3kg?? Hmm....Total dah 14+ kg gained. Returned from urine test, ada message, at gynaes door, "Out for surgery"....Alamak!!! Apa lagi, the staff nurse told us to go for breakfast first and wait for her call. I diverted my number to hubby's and pas makan, realised got 2 missed calls from my gynaes room. Apa tak suamiku ni, put silent. I quickly called back and was informed my gynae was there earlier but now dah back to OT. Give her ard 1/2 an hour. 45 mins past, sleepy dah!!! Then they doesnt wanna waste more time, see M.O. instead. I was like, M.O. nie lady or man?? I need to ask abt my piles....

Soon it was my turn, lucky it was a lady, but shes like a selenger. Why i said so?? I mention abt my piles coz i told my gynae and she wanna take a look at it, so she said :-

Doc : "U willing to let me take a look at your piles?"
Me : "Sure"
Doc :" Its just a small one, gotta eat more fruits and make sure stools are soft, may get worse after delivery"
Doc : "Any more questions u wanna ask, abt your pregnancy?"
Me : "Oh ya, sometimes i got this bursting feeling in my stomach"
Doc : "Bursting??" (Looked blurr)
Me : "Ya, its like balloons "pop" kinda sound"
Doc : "No lah, its actually baby kicking"
Me : (more blurr than her, so far of course i can differentiate the way my darling is kicking me)
Me : "Ok then"

The staff nurse was just smiling at me.

Out i went. Hubby was looking for me coz he needed to answer natures call while i was waiting for my turn. Ask me this and that, and i told him, u settle the rest, i nak gie toilet plak. So my next appointment in one week time.

Went to Marina, to settle CitiBank bills, then to Marina Square, fuyoh, kita mcm orang jakun, its totally revamp, sesat2 kat saner. Since i was too tired, decided to wait for the free shuttle service back to Ct Hall. I wanted to go Metro, buy my bb cot. Hahah!!! Dun get shock friends, cuma, that time we havent decided. Headed to Causeway Pt., it will be delivered in one week time. Really hope bb wont be out earlier than that. Mum was not agreeable that i buy things early, yalah i faham. Takperlah, nanti nenek and datuk dia nak sponsor hahah!! So once i deliver safely Insya'Allah, my mum said, she will get the rest of the things.

Takpelah, im not so eager to get the things yet, my eagerness is just to safely bring my baby to see the world and to hear his first cry.

I also have decided to start my leave on the 03rd May 2005. Means end of this month will be my last day. Hopefully i can make it, Insya'Allah...

No comments: