Wednesday, April 20, 2005

...Ops!!!...

...Ops!!!...

Woke up in the morning, shocked to see brown discharge. It was a lot, panic, i talked to bb, make sure that hes ok, and alhamdulillah, he kicked me. Told hubby abt it and he suggested that i rest at home, told sis and she said if theres no pain, dun go hospital. Now i am at work :)

Mistake jugak coz my last chkup i didnt get to see my gynae so i wasnt aware if dah dilate. So now i got to wait got to wait for my next appointment on monday. They discharge still kuar but i dun feel any pain, so i guess steady jerlah, just make sure my bb moves, no blood discharge. Bila dah betul2 sakit baru leh gie hospital.

Only now the pain that i have is at my kelengkang, its like something terselit pat situ, must be bb's head, kept pushing down. Jalan pun dah macam cartoon.

No comments: