Saturday, April 16, 2005

...Waist....

...Waist...


Since ytdy evening, i got this pain ard my waist. It was so painful that i cant sit/stand properly. Another symptom is here. Even got difficulty to sleep. Hubby insisted that i go polyclinic. Woke up to get ready for work, hubby was reluctant to let me go work, tapi i told him, this might be my last sat working before maternity leave, so takperlah a little sacrifice is nothing. Ceh!! pekerja mithali.

Nolah, i just find that, i still wanna go work, though ada bits of uncomfort. Duduk rumah i will just find myself more tired coz my nieces and nephew love to have me ard. Rajin melayan. But now, dah slacken, kadang2 tu once reached home, i spent most of time in my room, lazing ard.

Tdy, got no plans yet, tot nak ajak hubby keluar, tapi tak sure if he agrees to the idea coz i told him that my waist still in pain. Hai!!! Apa nak buat eh?? Or i might just rest first then make myself down to Al'Maarif after Maghrib. At least dapat attend sekali for the Maulud this year would be great.

No comments: