Friday, April 15, 2005

...False Alarm...But...

...False Alarm...But...


Ytdy's entry was like kanchiong mood hehehe, apa tak?? Ada benda terkeluar tak terperanjat beruk!!! After work smlm sempat met hubby at clementi, coz i just haven't decide whether to go to labour ward for checkup or not. The contraction pain tak rasa lagi, its just false alarm & only the other issue was bothering me. The moment i saw hubby, i told him, i tak nak gie lah, we just monitor.

Told mum, kena interrogate ler...Hehehe, kept asking me did i neran kuat2?....Seriously i never, alamat kalau susah, berejamlah i pat dlm bilik termengung...(sorry kalau putuskan selera) hahaha!!!

Decided to enquire with labour ward coz, it seemed that the issue made me lose my focus on everything, they told me it might be piles, most pregnant woman would experience it, and advise me if it doest hurt, and doesnt give me any discomfort, i should just leave it. If pains felt, i could visit my GP or make my way down to O&G tomorrow.

Upon hearing that i was quite relieved, at least there was assurance that it was not that serious.

Never mengeluh!!! Its part of the experience, and i find all these experiences beautiful, especially when u get special treatment and attention from ur loved ones.

To my husband, parents, sis, friends, sorry for making all of you alarm. I really appreciate your concerns. Muuahzzz

No comments: