Saturday, April 02, 2005

Counting...

Counting


Today marks my beloved mum 47th bdae....Happy Birthday mama...Decided to surprise mum with cake and bouquet of flower that will be send to my aunts place coz my cousin is getting engage today. Really got no choice coz i was so confused of timings, so play safe just send there.

I will be on leave on monday for my 35weeks gynae appointment and a week after gonna start counting days pulak. Already start to feel pains, but for sure its just minor contractions. Seriously was asking myself..when is really the time to go labour ward!!! Haiyo...Coz sometimes i feel like *yak yak* but nothing comes out after spending a long time in the toilet. Takut salah neran lagi satu criter.

Ok i need to rush home, pity hubby got to clear the room all by himself dahlah tangan sakit still got to do it...But im lucky to marry hubby, he isnt calculative though he clears most of the time...But one thing, just leave him alone in the room and everything settle, just cook and make coffee for him....

To all have a great weekend.....

No comments: