Tuesday, April 26, 2005

...39 weeks...

...39 weeks...


Now got the time to update!! Phew!!!! Was so damn busy since mrng. So busy comforting myself with bb movements as well. Kept making my tummy bulging in and out. Yesterdays appointment with gynae was ok. My gynae is just as me, very excited looking forward for the birth of this little boy. Another week had passed and im due to deliver anytime, as bb already engaged. My gynae was like..."OOiii. cepatnya"...but too bad next mon gonna be a public holiday, means she cant see me, so she fixed an appointment for me on my E.D.D. itself.

Told me, if by my E.D.D. i still have not give birth, its normal to go beyong 41+10 days. (Tertelan air liur ku hahaha!!!) Seriously i dun tink that i am able to go thru it coz, i really can feel tired oredi. Kalau boleh nak lahirkan dia sekarang jugak. But again my gynae has a feeling that i am able to experience it soon, as the way i explain to her about wat i experience, are good signs....Syukur Alhamdulillah if its gonna turn rite.

Nowadays to make myself go work also very super duper lazy. Last stage in pregnancy, flu and cough decided to give me a visit. Was so irritate by my throat, and blocked nose.

After appointment, went straight home. Mum as if knew that i wasnt well, she cooked, fishball (ikan tenggiri)..Yummie...Trus had my lunch, did my kewajipan, telan my ubats and trus to wonderland. I was really knocked out, and at ard 5pm mum said she wanna go out with sis and the kiddos. I was lazy in the first place, apa tak masih stoink!!! but then i decided to follow. Hubby stayed alone at home. So one of the reason, nak permudahkan process bersalin.

One by one, my friends dh start on maternity leave.....OOOOhhhh im so jealous u know....I still have 3.5 days to go b4 i say sayonara.....Lermak for 3 mths jer. Haiya!!!

No comments: