Wednesday, April 13, 2005

...My Luck...

...My Luck...

Ytdy Evening :-

Biasalah i got to stand bila naik train at Paya Lebar, then at Kallang this school gal alighted. I moved forward, eh suddenly this young cinone woman yg baru naik frm Kallang trus duduk, buat muka bingit and played game on hp...I was like takpe lah, nanti kau pregnant baru kau tau!! Yang sebelah menyebelah biasalah, buat2 tidolah, tak nampaklah, bla..bla..bla..Then at lavender i managed to sit, then at City Hall, got this nyonya, naik and stood in front of cinone woman. She didnt even offer her seat, "Orang mcm nie pun masih idup pat dunia". I stood up and offer my seat to this nyonya. She hesitated but i said, "Takpe aunty, wa suda mau turun, lu duduk, nanti jatuh", i gave the woman and those near her a hard stare, but all these jerks got no perasaan, still muka bingai cum bongok.

This morning my perut mengulas, nak bangun pun susah, could feel the pain when i try to move and walk. Told hub, if the pain persist, then i might be taking U/L. He told me dun force myself if i really cant. Left home ard 7.50am and manage to board the 8.15am train. Sis kept asking ok that. I said ya cuma baby kept stretching and my stomach feels so tight.

Reached kallang then wait for bus. Saw the bus no 51 and i was alone to hail. This driver slowed down and went near the bus stop, but......he didnt stop man!!! EH?? If he didnt see me hailing, kenapa slow down. Dahlah semua orang at the bus stop get to see how stupid i looked. Dalam hati macam2 sumpah seranah dah ku keluarkan. Hehehe...Ya'ALLAH, ampunkanlah hambaMu ini, sesungguhnya aku tidak sengaja.

Apa lagi, i emailed SBS Transit the moment i reached work. Actually still pending one complain, tapi tak sampai seminggu, matter lum settle, he made me complain again.

I know its not healthy lah complain sana sini, sikit2 nak complain but he was damn rude. Adakah patut that day, i havent step on the bus steps, he moved the vehicle, walaupun slow, but the bus was still moving and after 1 step he pressed on the accelerator. Dia ingat nie pat M'sia ke, nak naik bus kena stunt2. Then at one bus stop, a Chinese lady (sexy you) wanted to board the bus, he could actually stop directly in front of her, and wait till she get seated before he moved off. How bias he is!!

If im not pregnant, neva mind, but in situation like this, i get this kinda experience, naik badi nak naik bus lagi.

Btw friends, wanna ask, labour pains must be accompany by brownish or blood discharge is it?? Im curious to know. Please email me, to share the experience. TQ.

No comments: