Friday, April 29, 2005

...Already on Leave...

...Already on Leave...

Been quiet lately...The reason, TIRED!!!

Dearest friends out there, I had decided to start my maternity leave early by a week before my EDD. I really hope its a right decision as im not willing to take any risk. On Wednesday evening, after work, i took a cab from work to Northpoint to get something from Cold Storage. Hubby wasnt abe to fetch as he got to finish up his report. All of a sudden, i felt my body cold, starting from the tip of my nose. Apart form that my hips started to feel the pinch. From there decided to take a cab home.

I rested in my room and hubby was shocked to feel my body cold. I got up from bed, walked to the door of my mums room, and i almost fell as i was limping to bear the hip pain. Mum istifar sekuat tidak, yerlah i pun panic. Mum gosokkan minyak and it ease the pain. I couldnt sleep soundly and went to toilet almost every hour. Just make sure that i hold on to anything during walking. I didnt want to bother hub from his sleep as he sacrifices a lot and been getting less sleeps nowadays due to me "merengek" hahahah!!!

Woke him up in the morning, and he still pull his comforter over his body.

Me : "I will take my shower first"
Hubby : "U still going to work, in this kinda situation"
Me : "Yes, i will be going with sis like usual"
Hubby : " Ya, but once at ct hall u are all alone"
Me : (Just kept shut, i know hes worried)
Hubby : (Grabbed his towel and head to the toilet)

Prepared his breakfast and i decided to take urgent leave. But at the same time, i was telling myself, its not healthy to take urgent leave and mc/s. Hub suggested that i start my maternity leave. Have my rest and look forward for my labour. Its ok to start work earlier too, the main thing, me and bb are safe.

So here i am, at home, doing all the necessary preparations. I called my boss in the morning, explaining to him and i just hope he can understand.

Friends out there, do pray for me, for a smooth delivery. Will get u guys updated about my condition.

No comments: