Wednesday, April 06, 2005

...Restless...

...Restless...


Yesterday evening met hubby at clementi mrt station nak gie Sheng Siong. Initially tot of at Wdls Checkpt nyer but after much tots decided to just go Marsiling jer. Alighted from the train, i felt pain, at that sensitive area again, berdenyut denyut as if pins kept poking sesuka hati. Jalan pun dah mcm orang mabuk. Hubby told me to forget about our plan but i told him, takperlah since dah kat sini just go. Degilz & Kepala batu punya budak!!

Hey!! But my beloved baby was co-operative, the pain tak terasa pun biler tgh syiok2 shop. Pembawaan budak agaknya hehehe. Managed to get fishes, squids, veggies, etc. Sempat lak tu hub nak gie recce dia nyer work stuffs so i just sat one corner, tak kuasa nak membontot.

Reached home mum was surprised that i venture pai Sheng Siong, alah sekali sekala jer lagipun bayar niat dulu sebelum kena 'kurung'. Get dinner ready and immediately after eating rice, i continued with Oreo, hmmm..and went in to check on hub, member tgh brain storm nak kena abiskan project..."Kesian dia" Dah bosan pat bilik i went out and open the fridge *wink* *wink* i saw durian roll....Apa lagi, kebas ah hehehe....Makan sorang sambil berbual dgn mum. Went back to my room, i didnt realised that i slept for a while, and at 11.30, i complain to hub that im hungry and wana eat some fish crackers...Being sweet darling of mine, abg gorengkan keropok ikan for me....So touched!!! Yg i pulak made tea for us...Mum mesti fikiran 2 budak nie tak reti nak tido ke...

After that barulah tuan puteri buyong nie leh tido but....jeng..jeng...jeng...The pain came back, I was very restless and uneasy with the pains, kept giving Mr. Toilet a visit and yg kuar is just a drop or two. Alamak stress nyer...dah lah seksa nak bangun dari katil mcm nak nangis.

I woke up in the morning and realise hub was not ard, i force myself up and drag my leg outside, abg tgh makan sarapan, felt bad for not able to do it for him, he said that he doesnt want to disturb my sleep as hes aware of how difficult i was to make myself comfortable during sleeping. I rush for the toilet coz of a sudden i felt like vomitting and my head spinning, and he told me not to go work if my condition worsen. I monitor myself and knew that i could still work but told myself, just take my time hehehe...mcm ada share dgn tu company plak.

So now here i am at work but hip pains decided to give me a visit. I could not walk properly and feel so painful when i try to lift up my leg. One after another...are these signs of labour??

No comments: