Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So Fast

So Fast


Was 10 mins late for my appointment...Hahaha..Tak pernah cik kak nie sampai awal...Tapi at least ok gak not so pack ytdy. Pai jer gie dptkan q no pas tu gie 7eleven. It wasnt tt long waiting for my turn only 3 persons before me so just grab a sandwich to alas perut...tapi bukan mak yong nie yg lapar tapi bapak budak hehehe...I kacau2 jer, minta sikit!!!

I told my gynae abt the excruciating pain that i felt the nite before, it was like pins poking underneath. She took a look and inform me as long as i dun feel sensational pains when trying to pass urine, its not seriuos though it swell. Baby's head dah quite low and thats y i could feel the pain as its engaged and getting ready for labour....So my next appointment in 2 weeks time - 37weeks....Yeah2....nak dekat tgk muka baby....All pains and serams aside...just cant wait to see my prince...Ya ya o....

It was raining heavily and the shuttle service was full with ppl, nak jalan tak larat, so took a cab to mrt station, then went straight to Sun Plaza. Time really flies fast, reached home ard 2.30, then just rest and helped hubby with his project. Naik kerror mata dia satu hari tgk pc.....Now he nows how tired my pair of eye gets after a day at work.

Mum and me was looking forward for the evening coz our new maid is coming. Sis got to fetched her alone as nobody can accompany her. First impression was ok, can see shes humble tapi too early to judge but i just hope its gonna be true. My little nieces was already getting close to her, bagus jugaklah kalau takut pun problem.

But the unhappy thing is that the last maid complained to my aunts maid abt working with us...Ewah2...But i just told mum, bagus jugak dia balik i dun really fancy her way of working...Sweet talk jer lebih. I know its not good talking abt ppl lagi2 time i pregnant, but there are so many things about her that i find not appropriate.

Kira2 dlm 3 weeks without maid in the house, made us do our own things bila dah datang, mcm terlupa pulak...Tapi takperlah, maner yg kita leh buat sendiri, we just do it, takkan nak berkira, penat gak seh kalau sorang kena buat semua benda.

No comments: